Seller Special Report
How To Save $6,000 Or More When Selling Your Home
When It’s Time To Sell Your Home, You Want To Get As Much Money As Possible, As Quickly As Possible. This Special Report Will Tell You How To Do Both!
For many people, selling a home entails a mixture of sadness, fear, relief, and excitement. You may have all kinds of mixed emotions. You have very personal, very deep feelings about the value of your home. You know how much you’ve put into the care and upkeep, decorating and improvement of the property. It’s only natural that you want prospective buyers to agree with you.
Whether you decide to sell your home yourself, or hire a real estate professional to get the job done for you, there is not room for guesswork today.
The “old fashioned” ways of selling a home that worked back in the 70’s and 80’s can stall out… or worse… rob you of profits that are rightfully yours. Getting the highest price for your home today involves a thorough knowledge of the market, so you must negotiate carefully in your favor. The “right” knowledge is absolutely essential.
Following Are Costly Mistakes Many Sellers Make That Can Add Up To Thousands Of Dollars Being Lost Unknowingly When You Sell Your Home… Or Cause It To Not Sell At All.
- Not obtaining a “total picture” of the entire market before you start to sell.
- Not getting accurate information about how long it will actually take to get your home sold.
- Not understanding the huge difference between “Total Market Inventory” and your local neighborhood and particular style of home.
- Not understanding the huge difference between “Total Market Inventory” and your local neighborhood and particular style of home.
- Using a standard comparative market analysis of similar style properties to set the sale price of your home.
- Not understanding the five-step sequence of how buyers really buy homes.
- Paying for ineffective advertising.
- Not knowing the simple steps of how to prepare your home to look (and feel) like a “model home” so that it has the highest probability of attracting immediate interest (and top dollar) from buyers.
- Not insisting that interviewing agents verify their pricing recommendations for your home.
- Letting a real estate company “buy your listing” with a temporarily inflated sales price.
- Not setting up bridge financing if you are on a time deadline.
- Not fully evaluating whether you should sell your home yourself! (It might be to your advantage to sell your home yourself.)
You Have A Right To Hear The Facts
When it comes to selling your home, you should be the one who decides what is in your best interest:
- Whether you should sell your home yourself.
- Whether to hire a real estate professional to handle the sale for you at a cost of 7% to 8% commission.
- Whether to hire a consultant to put your home on the Multiple Listing Service and give you advice for under $700 total.
Gone are the easy money days of the 70’s and 80’s when anybody could buy and sell a house by just listing it on the market. Selling any home today involves greater focus, more financial precision and marketing smarts because buyers are much more discriminating about what they buy.
Getting The Highest Price For Your Home Today Involves A Systematic Approach
Today’s buyers have a tremendous number of homes from which they can choose. Even if you don’t have to sell, you’re forced to compete with other sellers who do have to sell, and are willing to cut their price to get a sale.
When buyers are as nervous as they are these days about the economy, every buyer counts! There is a systematic, eight-step system that gets results!
There are eight financial and marketing steps in the home selling process that you should thoroughly understand… whether you decide to sell your home yourself or hire a real estate professional to do it for you. This eight-step system is what’s needed today to get your home sold for the highest price… on time… without hype or hassle!
The 8 Critical Steps Of Effective Home Marketing:
- Understanding “Total Market” conditions (not just your immediate neighborhood).
- Accurately appraising your home’s value (not just an old Comparative Market Analysis).
- Setting the right price for your home (by setting the right price range first).
- Calculating your bottom-line net profit (using offer price, not list price).
- Advertising and marketing your home (not with same old, boring ads everyone else uses).
- Preparing your home for sale. (Knowing how to make buyers instantly attracted. )
- Qualifying buyers and negotiating contract offers (to get your price).
- Getting financing and closing your sale. (Avoid costly mistakes that can derail your sale.)
By systematically executing these steps, you will get better results. When you decide to sell your home yourself or hire a real estate agent, you should definitely expect detailed information and straight answers, not “sales talk” or hype that convinces you into going with the company or agent who simply says they’re the biggest, or the best, or whatever, to get your business.
Your home is one of your biggest financial and emotional investments. You should not expect to leave any element to guesswork or chance.
Selling Your Home Systematically Makes A Big Difference For Your Peace Of Mind
Real estate agent James Bridges gave Charlie and Donna a big hug as they left the closing room at the title company.
Charlie and Donna were as excited as two kids getting a favorite toy for their birthday. This was the moment they had been waiting for. The day when they would be able to move into a brand new home in a beautiful area that had the best schools and was just minutes away from where they both worked!
Donna and Charlie couldn’t have been happier. And, the best part was that they made the decision to move and sold their previous home, all in the course of one month! Even they were shocked at how fast the house sold, especially when compared to how many homes were listed for sale in their area and how long many of them had been sitting.
Before choosing an agent to sell their house, Donna and Charlie decided to interview several Real Estate Agents. (They toyed with the idea of selling it themselves, but decided to talk to some real estate agents first, “to see what they had to say.”)
The first four agents that came over all sounded like a broken record. They all said the same old things like…
“We’re the biggest company.”
“We sell more homes in your area than anyone.”
“I’ll work harder for you than anyone else.”
“We have the most aggressive marketing plan in the world.”
“No one has more resources than we do, to sell your home fast.”
“I’m the top agent in the area.”
And on, and on, and on… Donna and Charlie were less than impressed!
When Karen came over, she told them that she was going to show them an eight-step sequence on how to sell their home quickly, at the highest price the market would pay. And, she said that these eight steps could be done by her or them, if they chose to sell the house themselves.
Donna And Charlie Almost Fell Over!
A real estate agent teaching them how to sell their home themselves! Donna and Charlie tried it themselves for a few weeks, with Karen’s help. Eventually, they listed the house with Karen, using her Super Save Plan where they got Multiple Listing Service coverage for only $695. Within three weeks, they were the happy recipients of a signed and accepted contract on the property.
Here’s What Donna And Charlie Learned From Karen:
- How to use State-Of-The-Art Technology To Attract Buyers Like a Magnet!
- The Single Biggest Marketing Mistake Most Real Estate Agents Make!
- The Importance Of Having A “Total Market” Picture To Get The Highest Price!
- The Reason Why A Local CMA Neighborhood Market Analysis Isn’t Enough!
- Why You Should Never Let A Real Estate Agent Just Set The Price Of Your Home!
- Why It’s So Important For Your To Learn, Firsthand, What Really Causes Your Home To Sell!
- The Critical Importance Of Market Conditions And Timing To Squeeze The Highest Price!
- Why Most Boring Real Estate Advertising Fails To Attract Telephone Calls From Buyers!
- What Is The Right Kind Of Real Estate Advertising That Gets Interested Buyers To Call!
- How To Avoid Wasting Precious Dollars Needlessly Fixing Up Your Home!
- The Five Steps Of The Home Buying Process Every Seller Needs To Know!
- The Three Things Every Buyer Wants To See In Your House Before They’re Willing To Buy!
- How To Use Little Known Advertising Techniques To Sell Your Home!
- How To Get Buyers To Accept Your Price…Without Back-And-Forth Counteroffers!
- Applying The Eight-Step System To Get Highest Price…Even In A Tough Market!
After learning all these home selling secrets, and after putting them to use, Donna and Charlie are happily carrying boxes into their brand new home!
What Donna and Charlie learned was that there are specific techniques that can be used to sell a home for the highest price – on time. What Karen taught them is applied by fewer than one in a hundred real estate agents. We can show you how to do it, too!
I’ll be happy to show you different options: how to sell your home yourself or how to get Multiple Listing Service exposure to all REALTORS¨ for as low as $________! All you have to do is give my office a call and reserve a seat at my Free Home Seller’s Seminar to be held on ______________
In my sellers seminar, you’ll learn specific information about how to sell your home that isn’t shared by the average real estate agent – and you’ll be very glad to learn it.
The Old Fashioned Ways Of Selling Homes Just Don’t Work Today!
You don’t need to hear a sales talk or a “Why We’re So Great” story. What you need is, “What Will Work, NOW!” You need precise ways of using today’s conditions to get your house sold… at the highest price the market will pay.
And that’s what you will get at the seminar. I will personally show you how to apply these eight steps yourself, in the marketing of your own home! When I’m done, you will have a choice that’s entirely yours: if you like what you see, you can take the information you will learn at the seminar and use it to sell your house without me, or you can use it with me or any other agent getting paid a commission.
Why would I offer to do this? Because I know what I’m doing.
As is the case in many instances, you may want me to complete the eight steps for you. However, THAT WILL BE YOUR DECISION. What I promise you is this: I will show you a plan that will make more sense to you than anything you’ll see from anyone else about how to get your house sold for the highest price.
The Last Thing Most “Traditional” Real Estate Companies Want You To Think About Is Selling Your Home Yourself.
The truth is, sometimes it’s very appropriate to do so! Well…I hope this gets you thinking.
Whether any, or all, of this makes sense, you will probably have some questions. Maybe lots of them. That’s good! If I have stimulated you to think about this, then I have done my job. Now, it’s time to do yours!
Please give us call while this is fresh on your mind and you’re feeling excited about the possibilities. Even if your are skeptical (which is only natural), a free phone call can’t hurt. The worst you will do is spend a few minutes learning.
My Free Home Seller Seminar Gives You All The Facts!
At this one-of-a-kind seminar, I’ll share with you “inside secrets” that real estate agents and companies have always kept to themselves while they tried to talk you into listing with them. Here are just a few of the things you will discover:
- The single biggest marketing mistake made both by real estate agents and for sale by owners. This single mistake costs many sellers $2,000 to $4,000, sometimes more!
- The reason why a “CMA” (Comparative Market Analysis) of your local neighborhood isn’t nearly enough to sell a home for the top price in the 1990’s.
- The importance of having a Total Market Overview, a bird’s eye view of the entire market, and how it will help you get the highest price possible for your home, in the shortest period of time.
- The 5 most important steps in making your home sell fast, at the highest possible price.
- The critical importance of understanding market conditions and using urgency and timing to obtain the highest possible price from buyers who are comparing your home against other homes.
- Why most traditional real estate advertising costs far too much and produces poor results.
- How to run simple 3 or 4 line classified ads to create a stream of interested prospects.
- The little known “pricing secret” that gets more buyers to see your home.
- The 3 things every buyer wants to see in your house (or they won’t make an offer).
- How to get buyers to accept your price.. .without back-and-forth counteroffers.
- How to apply a strategic “8 Step Marketing System” to get the highest possible price with the fewest possible problems.
Seating is extremely limited, so if you’re interested in learning these strategies, please call _________ today at (562)989-7111 to reserve a seat.
I’ll be sharing these home marketing secrets with you because I believe that by helping you save thousands – or tens of thousands of dollars now, that in the future, if you ever do need or want the services of a real estate professional, that I will be the professional of choice – although you will certainly never be made to feel under any obligation.
So, again, give me a call at(562)989-7111 during the day if you have any questions, or would like to register for the free home seller’s seminar.
Seminar Date & Time:
We’ll finish up by about ** PM.
P.S. I promise to teach you this entire eight-step system of home marketing that will save you thousands of dollars. Then, I’ll let you decide what’s truly in you own best interest regarding the sale of your home. If you decide to sell your home yourself, learning these eight home selling steps is critical to getting the highest price in the shortest possible time.
If your home is currently listed with another broker, this is not a solicitation. I am prohibited from providing additional information to you, unless you are released from your current listing agreement.